When teaching your dog, sky is the limit!
Now that you completed the Mirror Method Beginner Course, you are already familiar with the basics of canine communication, teaching via the method of luring, and how much influence you have on your dog's behavior; your dog now knows all the fundamental tricks, pays attention to you, successfully passed a Mock Exam with you.
During the five-week long Advanced Course, you'll have the opportunity to learn more about leadership. Dogs are instinctive creatures, and in order to earn their respect and cooperation, you'll need to show them that you are able to handle any kind of situation.
The best reflection of your relationship with your dog is when you take them for a walk off-leash. Our goal is to empower you to be able to handle your dog without a leash--even if there are other dogs around. And in order to achieve that, you'll need the highest level of respect. The more well-mannered your dog is, the more fun and freedom they can have.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- teach advanced tricks (e.g., how to switch on the lights with you sitting on the sofa) to your dog easily via six different clicker-training methods;
- control your dog without any professional help even in high-stimulus environment;
- come up with different strategies for solving complex issues with your dog;
- find a recreational activity that is most suitable for you and your dog to channel their energy;
- and have a better understanding of how your dog’s instincts influence their behavior.
Our goal is not to give you all the answers for every situation, but to make you able to analyze and solve various problems on your own. We believe that true knowledge is when you can identify and tackle a problem on your own.
Once you complete the Advanced Course and the complex exam, you and your dog will have the skills and control necessary to become a member of our club and to participate in all the programs and social activities we offer.